This Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte is a Fall treat. It's a Starbucks copycat recipe, and will taste just like your favorite Starbucks drink.
🌟 Why You’ll Love This Recipe
It's sweet and delicious. This treat is full of delicious Fall spices and flavor.
It is easy to make. It's so easy - you got this.
You'll save money by not going to Starbucks. Save time and money by making this drink at home!
💭 What is an Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte?
If you're looking to get into the seasonal spirit, this is a great way to do it. It's impossible to sip one of these drinks without wanting to wrap yourself in a cozy sweater and hit up the nearest pumpkin patch.
See the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
- Chai concentrate: It's so easy to make this drink once you have a batch of my Chai Concentrate on hand!
- Milk: I didn't manage to snap a picture of some milk, but you can use pretty much whatever you prefer. I like oat milk.
- Pumpkin cream cold foam: This Pumpkin Cream Cold Foam, while decadent, is so easy to whip up at home.
🔀 Substitutions or Variations
- Use a different kind of milk. I prefer oat milk, but you can use pretty much whatever kind of milk that you like.
- Make it hot. If you're feeling it, you can heat your chai latte and top it off with the cold foam, rather than serving it over ice.
👩🏻🍳 How to make an Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Latte
❓ Recipe FAQs
Though I recommend it, you don't have to make it at home. You can use a store bought chai concentrate like Tazo or Oregon Chai, if you prefer.
Sure, you can make a hot chai latte and top it off with some cold foam.
🔗 Other Starbucks copycat recipes
Need more Starbucks copycat recipes? Click any of the photos below to go straight to the recipe!
I'd love to know what you thought of this recipe! Don't forget to leave a comment and ⭐️ star rating below!
Iced Pumpkin Cream Chai Tea Latte
- Pour the chai concentrate into a tall glass over ice.
- Add your milk of choice to the glass.
- Top everything off with pumpkin cream cold foam.
- You can use homemade chai concentrate or a store bought variety
- Use whatever variety of milk that you prefer
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is a generated estimate and is not guaranteed to be accurate.