These coconut mojitos are lightly sweet and perfectly refreshing.
Guys, it's hot in Durham. Very hot. Very sweaty. Weather like this necessitates refreshing beverages.
I've recently begun a love affair with La Croix sparkling water. Though I really like many of the flavors, coconut has emerged as my favorite. Since first trying it, I've suspected that it would be fantastic as part of a cocktail.
I saw these coconut mojitos on 5 O'Clock Fashionistas, and thought that they looked pretty great. I took mine in a bit of a different direction, though.
- 2 teaspoon simple syrup see notes
- 5-8 fresh mint leaves crushed between your fingers, plus a few more for garnish (not crushed)
- 1.5 oz coconut rum
- juice from ½ lime
- Coconut La Croix sparkling water
- Add the simple syrup, mint leaves, rum, and lime juice to the bottom of a tall glass.
- Add ice and top with Coconut La Croix. Garnish with more mint leaves.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is a generated estimate and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Still thirsty? Give The Palace Cafe Cocktail, Blood Orange Bourbon Sour, or Blackberry Lime Vodka Fizz a try!
It is sad that I CANNOT FIND LA CROIX WHERE I LIVE! Everyone talks about it and I'm dying to try it! I suspect the coconut flavor would be a favorite of mine also. These sound great!
That is a travesty!! I think you would love it!
Yummmm!! It's super hot here right now, these are peeeerfect for tonight 😀
as if I needed another reason to love la croix