Last Updated on May 19, 2021 by laurenpacek
These coconut mojitos are lightly sweet and perfectly refreshing.
Guys, it's hot in Durham. Very hot. Very sweaty. Weather like this necessitates refreshing beverages.
I've recently begun a love affair with La Croix sparkling water. Though I really like many of the flavors, coconut has emerged as my favorite. Since first trying it, I've suspected that it would be fantastic as part of a cocktail.
I saw these coconut mojitos on 5 O'Clock Fashionistas, and thought that they looked pretty great. I took mine in a bit of a different direction, though.
- 2 tsp simple syrup, see notes
- 5-8 fresh mint leaves, crushed between your fingers, plus a few more for garnish (not crushed)
- 1.5 oz coconut rum
- juice from ½ lime
- Coconut La Croix sparkling water
- Add the simple syrup, mint leaves, rum, and lime juice to the bottom of a tall glass.
- Add ice and top with Coconut La Croix. Garnish with more mint leaves.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 665Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 421mgCarbohydrates: 101gFiber: 16gSugar: 75gProtein: 6g