Last Updated on July 25, 2022 by laurenpacek
This post may contain affiliate links. A Nerd Cooks may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. More information can be found here.
This Peach Iced Tea is sweet, delicious, and tastes like summertime in a glass. Though it looks beautiful, it's incredibly easy to make!
Truly, it couldn't be easier to make this iced tea. All you need to do is combine a batch of your favorite iced tea and a sweet homemade peach simple syrup. To make it even easier, you can also use a store bought syrup.
Table of contents
What is Peach Iced Tea?
Peach Iced Tea is simply iced tea that has been sweetened with a peach-flavored syrup!
In this case, we're using an iced tea that's made with black tea, and a homemade peach simple syrup.
- Iced tea: Use your favorite unsweetened iced tea. You could use black or green tea (or whatever kind you like). I'm very partial to my Cold Brew Iced Tea, which I made with black tea (English Breakfast).
- Peach simple syrup: You can use store bought or homemade peach syrup in this recipe. If you use homemade, I recommend my Peach Syrup recipe. If you opt for store bought, Torani is a nice brand.
- Garnishes: As always, garnishes are totally optional. However, I garnished my tea with fresh mint and slices of fresh, sweet peaches.
How do you make Peach Iced Tea?
It's very easy to make peach iced tea.
Start with your favorite unsweetened iced tea in a pitcher. As I mentioned above, I really like to use my Cold Brew Iced Tea. It's super easy to make and makes a very smooth, foolproof, iced tea.
After that, add as much or as little of the peach syrup to the iced tea. Give everything a good mix.
Then, serve your iced tea in glasses over ice. If you're feeling fancy (you are), garnish the glasses with some fresh mint leaves and slices of fresh peaches! We love an edible garnish.
Other iced tea recipes
- Cold Brew Iced Tea from A Nerd Cooks
- Lemon Iced Tea from Palate's Desire
- Lychee Iced Tea from Beyond the Noms
- Iced Guava Black Tea from The Littlest Crumb
- Fresh Mint Iced Tea from Darn Good Veggies
FAQs/Tips and tricks
Sure! Just use a different flavor of simple syrup.
Sure, you can make it a little bit ahead of time. This iced tea should keep for about 5 days in the fridge.
About 5 days or so. Keep an eye out for anything cloudy or anything floating in the iced tea that shouldn't be there. That's a great indicator that things are off with the iced tea and that it should be poured down the drain.
Share your creations and follow me on social media!
Subscribe to the A Nerd Cooks Newsletter to have updates sent straight to your inbox.
I love seeing when you share my recipes! Please tag me on Instagram @anerdcooks so I can enjoy them virtually with you! You can also find me on Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
I'd love to know what you thought of this recipe! Don't forget to leave a comment and
⭐️ star rating below!
- Combine the iced tea and peach syrup in a pitcher.
- Pour over ice and garnish with mint and fresh peach slices, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 90Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 2mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugar: 22gProtein: 0g