Last Updated on August 21, 2022 by laurenpacek
This post may contain affiliate links. A Nerd Cooks may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. More information can be found here.
This Raspberry Iced Tea is sweet, refreshing, and oh-so-refreshing. This recipe is made by the pitcher, so you'll have enough for everyone!
Or you can keep the whole pitcher for yourself. I won't tell. And frankly, I wouldn't blame you! Who could? This is some seriously delicious iced tea. In addition to taking on the delicious, sweet flavor of the raspberries, the raspberry syrup in this recipe gives the iced tea a gorgeous color.
Table of contents
What is raspberry iced tea?
Raspberry iced tea is just iced tea (black tea, in this instance) that has been sweetened with raspberry-flavored syrup!
In addition to being delicious, this iced tea also requires very few ingredients. Even if you break out the ingredients below into their component parts, you only need a few (water, tea bags, raspberries, and sugar).
- Unsweetened iced tea: I used a batch of my Cold Brew Iced Tea to make this raspberry iced tea. Use whatever unsweetened iced tea that you prefer.
- Raspberry simple syrup: This tea is sweetened with raspberry simple syrup. You can use store bought or homemade raspberry simple syrup.
- Garnishes: I garnished my glasses of iced tea with fresh raspberries and sprigs of fresh mint.
How do you make raspberry iced tea?
Frankly, it couldn't be easier to make this iced tea.
Basically all you have to do is combine a batch of unsweetened iced tea and raspberry simple syrup in a pitcher, then pour it into glasses over ice!
You can garnish the iced tea with some fresh raspberries and some mint leaves, if you're feeling fancy. And let's face it, you're definitely feeling fancy. Plus, look at how pretty the garnish looks! Bonus points: it's edible.
- Glasses - I really like these can glasses
- Reusable straws - I have these metal ones and like them a lot
Other iced tea recipes
Looking for other iced tea recipes? Check out the ones listed below. Some are from my blog, some are from other fabulous food bloggers.
- Strawberry Iced Tea from Sweet Tea and Thyme
- Cold Brew Iced Tea from A Nerd Cooks
- Mango Iced Tea from Masala and Chai
- Peach Iced Tea from A Nerd Cooks
- Thai Iced Tea from The Forked Spoon
FAQs/tips and tricks
Sure, but then it wouldn't be raspberry iced tea. But feel free to mix things up. Check out my collection of flavored syrup recipes for some other options.
Yes, you can make it a bit ahead of time. This iced tea should keep for about 5 days in the fridge.
It should keep for about 5 days or so. Keep an eye out for anything cloudy or anything floating in the iced tea that shouldn't be there. That's an indicator that things are off with the iced tea and that it should be poured down the drain.
Sure, just take one glass of unsweetened iced tea and add raspberry simple syrup until it is sweetened to your liking.
Share your creations and follow me on social media
Subscribe to the A Nerd Cooks Newsletter to have updates sent straight to your inbox.
I love seeing when you share my recipes! Please tag me on Instagram @anerdcooks so I can enjoy them virtually with you! You can also find me on Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
I'd love to know what you thought of this recipe! Don't forget to leave a comment and
⭐️ star rating below!
- Combine the unsweetened iced tea and raspberry simple syrup in a pitcher. Give everything a stir.
- Pour the iced tea into glasses over ice.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 87Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 6mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 2gSugar: 20gProtein: 1g