Last Updated on May 16, 2021 by laurenpacek
The Moscow Mule is a delicious classic cocktail made up of vodka, spicy ginger beer, and lime juice. Bonus points if you serve it in a copper mug!
Powell & Mahoney provided products to me free of charge. All opinions are my own.
The good folks at Powell and Mahoney reached out to me recently, asking if I'd be interested in trying some of their cocktail mixer products. Unable to say no to a good cocktail, I said yes!
It's no secret that I love a good Moscow Mule. Like, really love. So it seemed like a no brainer to make one with one of Powell and Mahoney's products!
One of the products I received was Old Ballycastle Ginger. It's a mixer that is basically ginger beer, minus the bubbles. The mixer is spicy, but not overwhelmingly so, and sweet.
- 2 oz vodka
- ½ lime, juiced
- 4 oz. Old Ballycastle Ginger, see note
- sparkling water
- lime wedge, for garnish
- Fill a copper mug with crushed ice. Add the vodka, lime juice, and Old Ballycastle Ginger.
- Top with sparkling water. Add a lime wedge for garnish.
- Old Ballycastle Ginger can be purchased here
- You could use a good quality ginger beer in place of the Old Ballycastle Ginger and sparkling water
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 244Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 19mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g
In search of more Mules? You definitely came to the right place. If you want more vodka-based mules, check out the Cranberry Vanilla, Caramel Apple, and Pomegranate Champagne Moscow Mules (bonus: it also has champagne, obvi).