This Mimosa Moscow Mule is the delicious love child of the Mimosa and a Moscow Mule! They're delicious for brunch and during happy hour.
🌟 Why You'll Love This Recipe
It's the delicious combo of two classic drinks. Mimosas are lovely on their own, and so are Moscow Mules. What could be bad about putting them together?
It's easy to make. Can you pour a few ingredients into a mug? Then you can make this drink.
It's a nice addition to brunch. Everyone knows that mimosas are an excellent addition to brunch, and the same goes for mimosa mules!
💭 What is a Mimosa Mule?
A Mimosa Mule is pretty much what it sounds like. It's essentially the love child of a mimosa and Moscow Mule! You take the OJ and bubbly from a mimosa and combine it with the vodka, lime juice, and ginger beer of a mule and you have the Mimosa Mule.
- Orange juice: I prefer freshly squeezed juice, but you can also sub store bought juice if you have to.
- Lime juice: Freshly squeezed, please.
- Orange vodka: Orange flavored vodka can be found easily in the liquor store, but you can substitute plain vodka if needed.
- Ginger beer: There are many different kinds of ginger beer out there that vary in sweetness, spiciness, and degree of carbonation. Try a few and figure out what you like.
- Bubbly: Use champagne, Cava, sparkling wine, prosecco... whatever you want.
- Garnishes: Not mandatory, but you can garnish these drinks with a bit of fresh orange or a lime wedge.
👩🏻🍳 How to make a Mimosa Mule
This drinks are so easy to make.
Start out by filling your copper mug (or whatever vessel you'll be drinking out of) with crushed ice. Pour the juices and vodka into the mug.
After that, top things off with some ginger beer and bubbly. Garnish with a wedge or wheel of fresh orange and/or a lime wedge.
🔗 Other Moscow Mule Recipes
Is my love for the humble Moscow Mule getting to be too much? Someone please tell me if it is. Then again... will it stop me?
Are you looking for more Mule recipes? Click on any of the photos below to go straight to the recipes.
I tend to prefer freshly squeezed orange juice, but you can use either.
Whatever you like! I usually use a dry-ish, affordable prosecco.
They aren't mandatory. But they sure look pretty.
🖤 Share your creations and follow me on social media!
Mimosa Moscow Mules
- 1.5 oz orange vodka
- 2 oz orange juice freshly squeezed
- 2 oz champagne/sparkling wine
- 3 oz ginger beer
- ½ lime juiced
- orange slice for garnish
- Pour vodka, orange juice, bubbly, ginger beer, and lime juice over ice and stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- If you don't have orange vodka on hand, plain will work in a pinch, too.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is a generated estimate and is not guaranteed to be accurate.