Two delicious cocktails come together to make something GREAT
Mimosa Moscow Mules are the delicious love child of the classic Mimosa and a Moscow Mule! They're as delicious for brunch as they are during happy hour.
So... it's been a while, huh?
I don't think that I've spent this much time away from A Nerd Cooks since... probably grad school? It's been a long time.
I can't promise that things are going to be updated super regularly in the near future, but I'm doing my best.
Regardless, I promise I've been silent for a good reason. I'm really looking forward to being able to tell you all about it!
This cocktail is versatile!
Like I said at the top of this post, these Mimosa Moscow Mules are great at pretty much any (socially appropriate, of course) time of the day.
I, like many of you, have been known to enjoy a Mule or two at Happy Hour. And why not? They're really good. And because this cocktail is also part mimosa, you can feel just fine about sipping one at brunch.
Looking for other Moscow Mules?
Is my love for the humble Moscow Mule getting to be too much? Someone please tell me if it is. Then again... will it stop me?
These Pomegranate Champagne Moscow Mules are really good, and use both champagne and vodka, too.
Rather than list 'em all out (because there are a lot of them), you can search "mule" in the search box over on the right, or just click this link to see all of the other great Moscow Mules in the A Nerd Cooks archives.
Mimosa Moscow Mules
- 1.5 oz orange vodka
- 2 oz orange juice freshly squeezed
- 2 oz champagne/sparkling wine
- 3 oz ginger beer
- ½ lime juiced
- orange slice for garnish
- Pour vodka, orange juice, bubbly, ginger beer, and lime juice over ice and stir gently to combine.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- If you don't have orange vodka on hand, plain will work in a pinch, too.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is a generated estimate and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
What kind of gear will I need to make these drinks?
- Copper mugs, for sure!
- A cocktail jigger and/or a small liquid measuring cup, for portioning out your booze
- I seriously love this citrus squeezer (gotta juice those limes!)
- A bar spoon, for gentle stirring
- A champagne sealer, to keep your bubbly well... bubbly!
- Paper straws are not mandatory, but they're pretty cute
Leave a Reply