The Caramel Apple Moscow Mule is a *great* Fall cocktail. Caramel vodka, apple cider, and ginger beer play together very, very well.
This combination if ingredients tastes just like a boozy caramel apple in a glass.
🌟 Why You'll Love This Recipe
It is easy to make. If you can pour a few ingredients into a copper mug, then you can make this drink.
It tastes great. It tastes just like a caramel apple! With booze!
It's very festive for Fall. Apple cider, caramel, ginger...
💭 What is a Caramel Apple Moscow Mule
A Moscow Mule is a cocktail made up of lime juice, vodka, and ginger beer. The original is delicious. One of my favorites.
A Caramel Apple Moscow Mule uses caramel vodka and apple cider in addition to the lime juice and ginger beer. It really tastes just like a boozy caramel apple!
- Caramel vodka: This is key to making this drink taste like a caramel apple. I've generally had luck finding the Smirnoff brand of caramel-flavored vodka.
- Apple cider: Look for it in the refrigerated section (or sometimes the produce section) of your grocery store.
- Ginger beer: I like a nice, spicy ginger beer, but use whatever you prefer. Keep in mind that using a sweeter ginger beer will alter the overall sweetness of the drink.
- Lime juice: Freshly squeezed, please!
- Apple slice: This is optional, but it sure looks pretty.
👩🏻🍳 How do you make a Caramel Apple Moscow Mule?
Very easily, fortunately!
Start by filling a copper mug with ice. I prefer crushed ice. If you don't have a copper mug, a regular glass will suffice. Copper mugs help to keep the drink icy cold. Plus, they look really pretty.
Vodka, apple cider, lime juice, and ginger beer all go into the mug/glass. Give it a all a gentle stir, then garnish!
🔗 Other Moscow Mule recipes
In the mood for more Mules? I've got you covered. Click any of the photos below to be taken straight to the recipes.
Make sure to use apple cider. You can find it in the refrigerated section near the produce pretty much year round.
It's what gives this drink it's caramel flavor. You could maybe try using some caramel sauce or syrup in the event that you can't find caramel vodka. But I haven't tested this recipe with anything other than the flavored vodka.
You don't have to, but it sure is pretty, and keeps your drink cold.
🖤 Share your creations and follow me on social media!
Caramel Apple Moscow Mule
- 1.5 ounces caramel vodka
- 3 ounces apple cider
- ½ lime juiced
- 3 ounces ginger beer
- 1 thin slice of apple for garnish (optional)
- Pour the vodka, apple cider, and lime juice into a copper mug filled with crushed ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a slice of apple if you're feeling fancy.
- If you prefer a slightly less sweet cocktail, reduce the apple cider and increase the ginger beer.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is a generated estimate and is not guaranteed to be accurate.