Last Updated on September 14, 2021 by laurenpacek
The Caramel Apple Moscow Mule is a *great* Fall cocktail. Caramel vodka, apple cider, and ginger beer play together very, very well.
This combination if ingredients tastes just like a boozy caramel apple in a glass.
Table of contents
What ingredients go into a Caramel Apple Moscow Mule?
- Caramel vodka: This is key to making this drink taste like a caramel apple. I've generally had luck finding the Smirnoff brand of caramel-flavored vodka.
- Apple cider: Look for it in the refrigerated section (or sometimes the produce section) of your grocery store.
- Ginger beer: I like a nice, spicy ginger beer, but use whatever you prefer. Keep in mind that using a sweeter ginger beer will alter the overall sweetness of the drink.
- Lime juice: Freshly squeezed, please!
- Apple slice: This is optional, but it sure looks pretty.
How do you make a Caramel Apple Moscow Mule?
Very easily, fortunately!
Start by filling a copper mug with ice. I prefer crushed ice. If you don't have a copper mug, a regular glass will suffice. Copper mugs help to keep the drink icy cold. Plus, they look really pretty.
Vodka, apple cider, lime juice, and ginger beer all go into the mug/glass. Give it a all a gentle stir, then garnish!
Other Moscow Mule recipes
In the mood for more Mules? I've got you covered.
You know what? Just check out all of the Mules on this blog.
Don't forget to follow me and share your creations on social media!
Subscribe to the A Nerd Cooks Newsletter to have updates sent straight to your inbox.
I love seeing when you share my recipes! Please tag me on Instagram @anerdcooks so I can enjoy them virtually with you! You can also find me on Pinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter.
I'd love to know what you thought of this recipe! Don't forget to leave a comment and
⭐️ star rating below!
- 1.5 oz caramel vodka
- 3 oz apple cider
- ½ lime, juiced
- 3 oz ginger beer
- 1 thin slice of apple, for garnish (optional)
- Pour the vodka, apple cider, and lime juice into a copper mug filled with crushed ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a slice of apple if you're feeling fancy.
- If you prefer a slightly less sweet cocktail, reduce the apple cider and increase the ginger beer.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 283Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 5gSugar: 42gProtein: 1g