Last Updated on May 21, 2021 by laurenpacek
Your favorite campfire treat in cookie form
These S'mores Cookies are a fun way to get all of the flavors of a s'more into your mouth, but in cookie form! They're basically chocolate chip cookies (studded with marshmallows and Hershey's chocolate bars) on top of a graham cracker base.
Festivities call for sweet treats
Happy Fourth of July, everyone! Our friends Adrienne and Matt are visiting for the weekend. Adrienne asked for these cookies, and who am I to refuse a pregnant friend's request?
Looking for more s'mores treats?
Oh boy, do I gotchu.
How about these S'mores Cupcakes or S'mores Cheescake? And please don't forget about these S'mores Bars. AND I made a different version of s'mores cookies: S'mores Chocolate Chip Cookies. Check 'em out.
Where did this recipe come from?
This recipe comes from the blog The Girl Who Ate Everything.
- 2-3 sleeves of graham crackers, broken into squares
- 11 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3-6 regular-sized Hershey's chocolate bars, broken into pieces
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Lay the graham crackers out side by side on the parchment paper, as close to one another as possible. Depending on the size of your baking sheets, the amount of dough you have, or how thick or thin you want your cookies to be (you'll put more dough on each graham cracker square if you want thicker cookies), you might need to use more than two cookie sheets.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugars together until it is light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla, and mix until everything is well-combined.
- While this is going, whisk the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Little by little, add the flour mixture to the egg/butter/sugar combo. Stir on low, making sure that everything is well combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
- Fold the marshmallows and chocolate chips in.
- Using a cookie scooper, drop cookie dough by the tablespoon onto the middle of each graham cracker square. Press the dough down with your finger tips a bit.
- Bake the cookies for 5 minutes. Remove them from the oven, and press the Hershey's bar pieces onto each dough blob. Put as many little chocolate bars on each cookie as you can fit/as you want.
- Bake the cookies for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the dough is beginning to turn golden brown at the edges. Allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes on cookie sheet, then remove them to a wire rack to finish cooling.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 36
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 125Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 81mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 0gSugar: 11gProtein: 2g