This Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer is just the thing you need during those early Fall days when it's still hot out but you still really want to embrace the coming season. It's cold and refreshing, but is full of sweet pumpkin pie spice flavor.
🌟 Why You'll Love This Recipe
It tastes great. This homemade coffee creamer is full of sweet and spicy Fall flavors.
It's easy to make. It's incredibly easy to make at home!
You can customize it. Like it less sweet? Maybe you prefer more cinnamon? You can totally customize this coffee creamer to fit your preferences.
💭 What is Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer?
This pumpkin spice coffee creamer is like the coffee creamer you can buy in the grocery store - but better. Add it to your cold or hot coffee.
This homemade version allows you to customize the ingredients to meet your preferences. Don't like things to be super sweet? Dial that sugar back. Want heavy cream instead of half and half? Do it.
This version will also save you quite a bit of dough. And it will save you time! No need to wait in line inside the store or in a drive through when you've got cold brew and pumpkin spice cream waiting for you in your fridge.
- Half and half: I like half and half in my cold brew, but you can use another milk or milk substitute, if that's what you prefer. Keep in mind that I have only tested this recipe with half and half.
- Sugar: I used white granulated sugar, but you can feel free to tinker with the sweetener that you use.
- Pumpkin puree: Make sure to use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling. The latter has spices already added to it.
- Pumpkin pie spices: Pumpkin pie spices typically include ground cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, allspice, and (sometimes) pepper. You can use a store bought spice mix or buy one.
- Vanilla extract:
👩🏻🍳 How to make this coffee creamer
It's very easy to make! Start out by combining all of your ingredients in heavy-bottomed saucepan. Whisk it all together and heat it until it's steaming and everything is dissolved and combined. You do not want to allow this to come to a boil (hello, scalded dairy).
Then, all you need to do is strain all of the ingredients through a fine mesh strainer and stash it in the fridge! Use it in hot or cold coffees all year round.
🔗 Other coffee recipes
Need more coffee recipes? I have them! Click on any photo below to go straight to the recipe.
I used half and half, but you can use your dairy of choice.
Use pumpkin puree! Pumpkin pie mix has spices already mixed in, and you want to be able to control the ingredients in your coffee creamer.
Use it in hot or cold coffee drinks!
🖤 Share your creations and follow me on social media!
Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Coffee
Pumpkin Spice Cream
- 2 cups half and half
- ⅔ cup granulated sugar see notes
- 2 tbs pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
Pumpkin Spice Cold Brew Coffee
- 8 - 12 oz cold brew coffee
- 2 - 4 oz Pumpkin Spice Cream
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine the half and half, sweetener, pumpkin puree, and pumpkin pie spices. Whisk everything together until the sweetener is totally dissolved and the mixture is steaming. Make sure to not allow it to come to a boil.
- Strain everything through a fine mesh strainer (and cheesecloth, if you have it). Transfer the Pumpkin Spice Cream to a clean swing top bottle or a jar with a lid and refrigerate.
- Combine 8-12 oz of cold brew coffee and 2-4 oz pumpkin spice cream over ice.
- I used granulated sugar, but you can feel free to experiment with whatever sweetener you prefer.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is a generated estimate and is not guaranteed to be accurate.