These Mules are *just* what you want to help you celebrate the holiday season
These Candy Cane Moscow Mules are sweet, spicy, and pleasantly minty! They’re the perfect cocktail pairing for any of your winter holidays.
Also! The copper mugs you see in the photos were provided to me, free of charge, by Advanced Mixology. As always, all opinions are my own.
FYI – this post contains affiliate links
Though the flavors in this drink may seem like a strange combination, they’re great together!
I wanted to squeeze in one more quick, festive recipe post before Christmas arrived. And what better way to celebrate the season than with a delicious cocktail?
Admittedly, I was a little skeptical that peppermint vodka and ginger beer would play well together. I’m glad that I decided to try it out anyway, because they’re great together!
How do these cocktails come together?
Couldn’t be easier.
Start by filling a copper mug with crushed ice. Add the peppermint vodka, cranberry juice, and lime juice. Stir everything together gently with a bar spoon.
Top the mug off with ginger beer and garnish with a lime wedge and a mini candy cane!
Looking for other festive Moscow Mule recipes?
You know I have your back.
TBH, you can’t go wrong. They’re all so good.
- 1.5 oz peppermint vodka
- 3 oz cranberry juice
- 3 oz ginger beer
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- mini candy canes, lime wedge, and fresh cranberries, for garnish
- Pour the peppermint vodka, cranberry juice, and ginger beer over crushed ice.
- Add the lime juice and stir gently.
- Garnish with mini candy canes, a lime wedge, and fresh cranberries.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 343Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 35mgCarbohydrates: 63gFiber: 9gSugar: 36gProtein: 3g
What kind of gear will I need to make these cocktails?
- These purty copper Moscow Mule mugs
- A cocktail jigger, for measuring out your booze and whatnot
- A bar spoon, for gently stirring
- A citrus squeezer, for juicing your limes
- Mini candy canes!
Pin this recipe for later!