These salmon tacos take on all of the delicious flavors of a BLT. Salmon BLT Tacos. Need I say more? Didn't think so.
These tacos are the product of leftover ingredients from various dinners throughout the week + my foodbrain working overtime.
Salmon BLT Tacos
- 1.5 lbs salmon roasted (see notes)
- 3 tablespoon Ranch dressing
- 1-2 teaspoon Sriracha
- 8 corn tortillas small
- 6 strips bacon cooked and crumbled
- cherry tomatoes quartered
- cheddar cheese grated
- Flake the cooked salmon with a fork. Set it aside for a moment.
- In a small bowl, combine the Ranch dressing and Sriracha. Set aside.
- Heat the corn tortillas in the microwave (30 seconds, sandwiched between layers of damp paper towels) or on the stovetop in a dry skillet over medium heat.
To assemble the tacos
- Start with a little bed of arugula, followed by the salmon.
- Top with some quartered cherry tomatoes, shredded cheddar, crumbled bacon, and a drizzle or two of the spicy sauce.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is a generated estimate and is not guaranteed to be accurate.