Last Updated on November 30, 2021 by laurenpacek
These salmon tacos take on all of the delicious flavors of a BLT. Salmon BLT Tacos. Need I say more? Didn't think so.
These tacos are the product of leftover ingredients from various dinners throughout the week + my foodbrain working overtime.
- 1.5 lbs salmon, roasted (see notes)
- 3 tbsp Ranch dressing
- 1-2 tsp Sriracha
- 8 corn tortillas, small
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- cherry tomatoes, quartered
- cheddar cheese, grated
- Flake the cooked salmon with a fork. Set it aside for a moment.
- In a small bowl, combine the Ranch dressing and Sriracha. Set aside.
- Heat the corn tortillas in the microwave (30 seconds, sandwiched between layers of damp paper towels) or on the stovetop in a dry skillet over medium heat.
To assemble the tacos
- Start with a little bed of arugula, followed by the salmon.
- Top with some quartered cherry tomatoes, shredded cheddar, crumbled bacon, and a drizzle or two of the spicy sauce.
Notes: The recipe for roasting the salmon can be found here.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 2
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 309Total Fat: 18gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 317mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugar: 1gProtein: 24g