This White Gummy Bear Shot is sweet, delicious, and made with just a handful of ingredients. Garnish with a white gummy bear to up the cute factor!
These Gummy Bear Shots taste just like a childhood favorite: white gummy bear candies! Indulge in a little nostalgia while you toss one of these shots back. These would be perfect at a bachelorette party, holiday, or at any party! What's a celebration without shots, anyway?
🌟 Why You'll Love This Recipe
It's delicious. These shots are sweet and fruity!
It's easy to make. If you can shake up a few ingredients in a cocktail shaker and strain them into a shot glass, you can make this recipe.
You can easily make a bigger batch. Want to make enough for a crowd? Just multiply the ingredient amounts by the number of shots that you want to make.
💭 What is a Gummy Bear Shot?
A Gummy Bear Shot is a shot or shooter that tastes like a gummy bear candy! But, more specifically, you should be asking:
Why is it called a White Gummy Bear Shot?
It's called a White Gummy Bear Shot because the flavor is reminiscent of white gummy bear candies (think fruity, tropical flavors). The fact that the shot itself is white/clear, also really highlights the resemblance to the sweet, fruity candy.
This shot only requires the use of a handful of ingredients. You'll need...
- Raspberry vodka: When looking for a raspberry vodka, there's no need to break the bank. Something middle of the road will do just fine (I often reach for Smirnoff or Pinnacle). Whatever you use, make sure that it's clear (i.e., if you use a homemade raspberry vodka that's red from the berries, you won't end up with a clear shot).
- Peach schnapps: Ahh, schnapps... In the U.S., schnapps are a group of sweetened liqueurs that come in a wide variety of flavors. Just like with the raspberry vodka, make sure that your peach schnapps are clear, so that you end up with a clear shot.
- Sour mix: This recipe calls for a bit of sour mix (sometimes called sweet and sour mix). You can use store bought or make your own. The homemade version is SO much better than the store bought, bottled stuff.
- Lemon lime soda: Use whatever you prefer. I tend to reach for Sprite.
- Garnish: Optional, but you can garnish your shot with a white gummy bear. I took a paring knife and cut a little slit into the bottom of mine, so that it could kind of straddle the rim of my shot glasses.
👩🏻🍳 How do you make a Gummy Bear Shot?
There's no layering or anything involved, so this is a pretty simple shot to make.
You'll start out by adding your vodka, schnapps, sour mix, and lemon lime soda to a cocktail shaker with ice.
Shake shake shake until it's cold, and strain your shot into your shot glass. If you want to add a little extra cute factor to your shot, you can garnish it with a white gummy bear candy. Totally optional, though.
🔗 Other shot and shooter recipes
Looking for other fun and delicious shot recipes? I have more! Click through the links below to find more shot/shooter recipes from this blog, as well as other talented bloggers.
- Scooby Snack Shot from Britney Breaks Bread
- Pineapple Upside Down Cake Shot from A Nerd Cooks
- Pumpkin Pie Shots from Mantitlement
- Pink Starburst Shot from A Nerd Cooks
- Caramel Apple Pie Shots from Herbs & Flour
- Baby Guinness Shot from A Nerd Cooks
❓ FAQs/Tips and tricks
In short, it tastes like candy! It has a bit of a tropical, pineapple flavor. These things, combined with it being clear/white are why it's called a White Gummy Bear Shot.
This shot is made of a combination of raspberry vodka, peach schnapps, sour mix, lemon lime soda, and a gummy bear garnish.
Yes! Just scale up the ingredients according to however many shots you want to make. Add them all to the shaker, shake, and pour into individual shot glasses.
🖤 Share your creations and follow me on social media!
Gummy Bear Shot
- 0.5 ounces raspberry vodka
- 0.5 ounces peach schnapps
- 0.25 ounces sour mix
- 0.25 ounces lemon lime soda
- white gummy bear for garnish
- Pour the vodka, schnapps, sour mix, and soda into a cocktail shaker. Add ice.
- Shake for 10-15 seconds, or until very cold.
- Strain into a shot glass and garnish with a white gummy bear candy.
- You can make multiple shots at once; just multiply the ingredient amounts by the number of shots that you want to make
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is a generated estimate and is not guaranteed to be accurate.