A Mini Beer Shot looks just like tiny pint of beer, foam head and all! These little beer shots are sweet, and sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Looking for more shot and shooter recipes? Because I have more for you! Try my White Gummy Bear Shot - it's a fruity treat. My Baby Guinness Shot is another fun option. It looks just like a mini pint of Guinness!
🌟 Why You’ll Love This Recipe
It's so cute. I mean, look at it! It looks like a tiny pint of beer!
It tastes great. This shot is sweet and goes down easily.
It only requires two ingredients. Only two! That's it!
💭 What is a Mini Beer Shot?
A Mini Beer Shot is almost exactly what it sounds like. It's a shot (or shooter) that looks like a mini pint of beer!
It has the golden-hued appearance of a pilsner or lager, with a creamy head of "foam" on top. Cute, right?
My Baby Guinness Shots are similar: they look just like a miniature pint of Guinness!
These mini beer shots only require TWO ingredients. Let's talk about them below. Ultimately, see the recipe card for full information on ingredients and quantities.
- Licor 43: Licor 43 is a vanilla-flavored Spanish liqueur. It's yellowish color mimics the "beer" in this shot.
- Heavy cream: The heavy cream mimics the "foam head" portion of the little beer shot. You're only using a little bit, so don't worry too much about the calories or fat content.
🍺 What is Licor 43?
Licor 43 is a yellow Spanish liqueur that gets its name from the 43 ~secret~ herbs and spices in its recipe. It is sweet and tastes predominantly of vanilla.
It's tasty on its own, and great in mixed drinks. I mixed it with some Cherry Coke and thoroughly enjoyed it. Licor 43 is probably best known as the boozy component of a Carajillo (bitter coffee + Licor 43).
🔀 Substitutions or Variations
- Use a different vanilla liqueur. It likely won't be quite the same, especially in color, but you could substitute another vanilla liqueur for Licor 43.
👩🏻🍳 How to make a Little Beer Shot
❓ Recipe FAQs
It won't be quite the same thing (especially the color), but you you could substitute Tuaca liqueur. It's an Italian vanilla liqueur made with brandy. Galliano liqueur (another Italian liqueur) could be used, as well. You can also substitute any vanilla liqueur, or make your own homemade vanilla liqueur.
Nope! It just looks like beer.
Mostly Licor 43. And a little bit of heavy cream.
🔗 Other shot and shooter recipes
On the lookout for more shot and shooter recipes? Click on any of the photos below to go straight to the recipes.
I'd love to know what you thought of this recipe! Don't forget to leave a comment and ⭐️ star rating below!
Mini Beer Shot
- 1.5 ounces Licor 43 chilled
- 0.25 ounces heavy cream
- Pour the Licor 43 into a shot glass.
- Create the "foam" by slowly and carefully pouring the heavy cream over the back of a spoon onto the top of the Licor 43.
- If you can't source Licor 43, you can try using Galliano, Tuaca, or another vanilla-flavored liqueur.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is a generated estimate and is not guaranteed to be accurate.