These little wonton cups are delicious and perfect party food!
These Shrimp Wonton Cups are perfect party food. First of all, they taste great! They are also individually portioned, making them easily sharable with a crowd.
Seriously, they're great for parties.
I've made these shrimp wonton cups for holiday celebrations (think: New Year's Eve parties) and sporting events (Super Bowl, anyone?). People have really enjoyed them each and every time.
There's just something about small food that makes it perfect for parties. It's easy to pick up with one hand, and it can be eaten in just a couple of bites.
Looking for other party-friendly foods?
Don't forget about these Turkey Taco Wonton Cups!
What inspired this recipe?
The recipe comes from The Pampered Chef. I believe my mom shared it with me, initially.
Shrimp Wonton Cups
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 10 oz shrimp shelled, deveined, and cooked
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 garlic clove minced
- ½ tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 green onions finely chopped
- ⅓ cup grated carrot
- 4 oz mozzarella cheese shredded
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press the wonton wrappers into a mini muffin/cupcake pan. Lightly spray the wrappers with cooking spray. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove pan from oven.
- Chop the cooked shrimp. Combine the shrimp, cream cheese, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, green onions, carrot, and mozzarella in a bowl. Mix well.
- Fill each wonton cup with about 1 tbs of the filling. Return to the oven for 7 minutes, or until the filing is bubbly.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is a generated estimate and is not guaranteed to be accurate.