Last Updated on May 21, 2021 by laurenpacek
This dip is PERFECT for game day, parties, and general snacking
This Jalapeño Popper Dip tastes just like your favorite bar food in dip form! It's creamy and full of flavor, and has just the right amount of heat.
Fear not! This dip isn't too hot.
You might think that 6 jalapeños might make this dip too spicy. Fear not. Instead, this dip is very flavorful and has just the right amount of pleasant heat.
In addition to the jalapeños, cream cheese and shredded cheddar make this dip melty and creamy, while bacon puts things over the top.
Looking for other dip recipes?
This recipe originally appeared on the blog Brown Eyed Baker.
For the dip
- 16 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 8 pieces bacon, cooked and chopped
- 6 jalapeños, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 ½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
For the topping
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
To make the dip
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine the cream cheese, mayo, chopped bacon, jalapeños, garlic, cumin, and cheddar cheese in a mixing bowl. Pour the mixture into a 9x9-inch, oven-safe casserole dish.
To make the topping
- Combine the Panko breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, and melted butter in a small bowl, stirring with a fork until the mixture is evenly moistened. Sprinkle on top of the dip in an even layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the dip is bubbly. Let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, veggies, etc.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 458Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 21gCholesterol: 85mgSodium: 674mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 12g