Last Updated on May 21, 2021 by laurenpacek
This fruit dip couldn't be easier to make AND it's delicious!
When I call this "easy fruit dip", I mean it is easy. It only requires THREE ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to come together.
What should I serve with this dip?
As you can tell by the photos, Granny Smith apples are one of my favorite dippers. It's also great with strawberries, pineapple, and red grapes (Green are probably great, too. I just prefer red). Really, use whatever fruit you love.
I've also been known to serve some Nilla Wafers and/or graham crackers alongside this dip. Both are really tasty.
How does this dip come together?
Again, as the name implies, it is quite easy.
Basically, all you need to do is pile the cream cheese and marshmallow creme into a bowl and blend it up. Add some orange juice and blend again.
And that's it! Couldn't be easier. Serve with your dippers of choice and dig in.
Looking for other dip recipes?
If dessert dip is more your thing, don't forget about this Funfetti Cake Dip!
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 1 orange, juiced
- apple slices, strawberries, Nilla wafers, graham crackers, etc., for dipping
- Place the softened cream cheese and marshmallow creme into a medium-sized bowl. Using a hand mixer, blend until well-combined.
- Add the orange juice and blend again.
- Serve with sliced fruits and/or sweet crackers of your choice.
- This recipe can easily be doubled, if desired
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 53mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
Number of servings is approximated
What equipment will I need to make this dip?
- Marshmallow creme
- A hand mixer would come in... handy
- A citrus reamer, to make sure that you get all of the juice out of your orange