Last Updated on May 11, 2021 by laurenpacek
These Chocolate Cookies and Cream Pudding Cookies include a beloved flavor combination baked into super soft pudding cookies.
Honestly? I'm not sure what to say about these cookies. What is there to say, really? They're super soft, chocolate pudding cookies studded with white chocolate chips and chunks of Oreo cookies.
In my opinion, cookies get no better than this. Then again, I'm fairly obsessed with cookies and cream, well, everything. Check out the bottom of this post for more cookies and cream-flavored recipes!
- ½ cup unsalted butter,, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar,, packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3.4 oz box instant chocolate pudding mix
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white chocolate chips,, plus more for pressing into the tops of the cookies
- 12 Oreo cookies,, roughly chopped
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and brown sugar on medium speed. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Add the pudding mix, baking soda, and kosher salt. Mix until combined. Add the flour. Mix again until well combined. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl as needed.
- Add the white chocolate chips and chopped Oreos and mix on medium-high speed until they are well distributed throughout the cookie dough.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop ~2 tbs balls of dough onto the prepared cookie sheet. Cover and chill for at least 1 hour. Yes, this step is necessary.
- When you’re ready to bake the cookies, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Place the chilled balls of cookie dough on the prepared baking sheets, approximately 2 inches apart. Bake 9-11 minutes, or until the edges just start to turn brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and press additional white chocolate chips into the warm cookies, if desired. Allow the cookies to cool on the baking sheets for 5 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to finish cooling completely.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 159Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 105mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 12gProtein: 2g
Need more cookies and cream-flavored desserts? I got you.