Bourbon Lemonade takes old fashioned homemade lemonade and adds sweet boozy bourbon and fizzy ginger ale to make one refreshing warm weather drink.
🌟 Why You'll Love This Recipe
It is easy to make. If you can pour a few ingredients into a glass, then you can make this drink.
It tastes great. Sweet and boozy bourbon, sweet-tart lemonade, and bubbly ginger ale make for a delicious cocktail.
It's a perfect Summer sip. Enjoy this drink year-round, but it's particularly good on a hot Summer day.
💭 What is Bourbon Lemonade?
Bourbon Lemonade is a sweet, boozy, and refreshing drink that's made of (you guessed it) bourbon and lemonade. Plus one other ingredient.
- Bourbon: Use your favorite bourbon here. I often reach for Bulleit, but whatever you like will be nice.
- Lemonade: You can use store bought or homemade lemonade here.
- Ginger ale: I'm a Canada Dry kinda gal.
- Garnishes: As always, garnishes aren't mandatory. But a little sprig of fresh mint and a lemon wheel go a long way to make this drink pop.
👩🏻🍳 How to make Bourbon Lemonade
It's very easy to make this drink.
Start out by filling a Collins glass (or other tall glass) with ice. Add your bourbon and lemonade.
After that, top everything off with a little fizzy ginger ale. Garnish your glass with mint and a lemon wheel, if you're so inclined.
🔗 More bourbon cocktail recipes
Looking for more recipes made with bourbon? Click on any of the photos below to go straight to the recipe.
In short, use whatever you like!
Either one will work here.
It's great any time, but it's particularly good on a hot Summer day.
I'd love to know what you thought of this recipe! Don't forget to leave a comment and ⭐️ star rating below!
Kentucky Bourbon Lemonade
- 1.5 oz bourbon
- 3 oz homemade lemonade
- ginger ale
- lemon wheel and fresh mint for garnish
- Add the bourbon and lemonade to a tall glass with ice.
- Top with ginger ale.
- Garnish with a lemon wheel and fresh mint.
- You can use store bought or homemade lemonade
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is a generated estimate and is not guaranteed to be accurate.