Last Updated on May 20, 2021 by laurenpacek
These Blueberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed full of flavor thanks to white chocolate chips and fresh blueberries! Oatmeal gives a bit of texture and chewiness.
I saw this recipe last month, made it, used gluten free-flour, and the cookies came out tasting AMAZING, but didn't look so great. They spread waaay out and were super crumbly. Alas, I have yet to master the art of gluten-free baking. One more thing to add to the to-do list.
The second time around, using all-purpose flour, however... JACKPOT. I'm fairly certain that blueberries and white chocolate were made for one another.
This recipe comes from Broma Bakery, a blog with delicious-looking recipes and gorgeous photography.
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter,, softene
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, plus 2 tbsp
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- ⅔ cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, cornstarch, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat for another minute or so.
- Add the flour mixture and beat until just combined. Next, add the oats and white chocolate chips, beating until things are just combined.
- Using a spatula, gently fold the blueberries into the cookie dough, being very careful to not break them.
- Use a small cookie scoop to scoop the dough onto the prepared cookie sheets. Leave about 2 inches between each ball of dough.
- Bake for 19 minutes, or until the cookies are golden brown. Allow them to cool on the pan for about 5 minutes before removing them to a wire rack to finish cooling completely.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 30 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 91Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 71mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 0gSugar: 9gProtein: 1g
If these White Chocolate Chip Blueberry Cookies whet your appetite, try these Jumbo Blueberry Muffins on for size!