Last Updated on May 20, 2021 by laurenpacek
Hands down, this Strawberry Balsamic Salad is my favorite salad. As soon as it gets to be even remotely close to berry season, I'm making this for my lunches at work.
It's sweet, tart, super healthy, and somehow manages to not get old even after eating it day in and day out. Every now and then I'll also toss an avocado into the mix (highly recommended).
I list ingredients without proportions/amounts, since you can use more or less of everything to suit your tastes.
- baby arugula
- mixed greens
- basil, sliced into ribbons
- strawberries, sliced
- grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- English cucumber, seeds removed and cut into quarters
- feta cheese
- slivered almonds/chopped walnuts
- salt, to taste
- balsamic vinegar
- extra virgin olive oil
- Toss everything, minus the vinegar and olive oil, together in a bowl. Dress with vinegar and olive oil and go to town!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 481Total Fat: 36gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 27gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 883mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 8gSugar: 20gProtein: 13g