These Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars are sweet and deeply peanutty. With one bite, you will be transported back to your childhood.
I've been wanting to make Peanut Butter and Jelly bars for the longest time, but until now had managed to become distracted by other recipes. I'm so glad that I finally made these, though. They're sweet, deeply peanut buttery, and pretty much universally loved!
I found this recipe on the blog Girl Versus Dough.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 16 tablespoon unsalted butter softened
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 18 oz. creamy peanut butter
- 18 oz. raspberry jam or flavor of your choice
- ⅔ cup salted peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Line it with parchment paper and spray it again. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar together for about 2 minutes, or until it is light and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract, followed by one egg at a time. Then add the peanut butter and mix until everything is smooth and incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Spread ⅔ of the dough in the bottom of the prepared pan in an even layer. Spread the jam evenly on top of the dough. Drop small blobs of the remaining dough on top of the jam. Sprinkle the peanuts on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow the bars to cool completely before slicing.
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is a generated estimate and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Need more peanut butter in your life? How about this Almost No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie?