Last Updated on November 30, 2021 by laurenpacek
These Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars are sweet and deeply peanutty. With one bite, you will be transported back to your childhood.
I've been wanting to make Peanut Butter and Jelly bars for the longest time, but until now had managed to become distracted by other recipes. I'm so glad that I finally made these, though. They're sweet, deeply peanut buttery, and pretty much universally loved!
I found this recipe on the blog Girl Versus Dough.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- 16 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 18 oz. creamy peanut butter
- 18 oz. raspberry jam (or flavor of your choice)
- ⅔ cup salted peanuts
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Line it with parchment paper and spray it again. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter and sugar together for about 2 minutes, or until it is light and fluffy. Add the vanilla extract, followed by one egg at a time. Then add the peanut butter and mix until everything is smooth and incorporated. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Spread ⅔ of the dough in the bottom of the prepared pan in an even layer. Spread the jam evenly on top of the dough. Drop small blobs of the remaining dough on top of the jam. Sprinkle the peanuts on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Allow the bars to cool completely before slicing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 465Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 357mgCarbohydrates: 54gFiber: 3gSugar: 29gProtein: 10g
Need more peanut butter in your life? How about this Almost No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie?