Last Updated on May 18, 2021 by laurenpacek
These Chambord Kir Royale cocktails are pretty, delicious, and couldn't be easier to throw together. Best yet: they use only 3 ingredients!
What ingredients are used in this cocktail?
Only THREE of them! You'd be hard pressed to find an easier drink to put together.
- Chambord - It's a really delicious raspberry liquer!
- Bubbly - Use whatever you prefer here. I usually end up using Prosecco, mostly because it's very affordable.
- Orange twist - A little twist of orange peel really makes everything pop.
When should I drink this cocktail?
Basically, any time you feel like it 😉
I think it's pretty perfect for New Year's Eve, though. It's got bubbly in it (the traditional drink with which to toast), but is elevated just a bit with the addition of Chambord.
You do you, though. Sip on one of these bad boys whenever the urge strikes!
Looking for other toast-worthy drinks?
I've whipped up several other cocktails that use bubbly. These Pomegranate Champagne Moscow Mules are delicious and great for toasting, too. Mimosa Moscow Mules are great for toasting at midnight OR sipping at brunch.
These Blackberry Champagne Floats are super easy to make, look impressive AF, and are delicious to boot. They feel like they're part cocktail, part dessert. Last but not least, these Orange Creamsicle Mimosas are 10/10, as well.
Make any of these drinks and you cannot lose.
- ½ oz. Chambord
- champagne, sparkling wine, or prosecco
- orange twist, for garnish
- Pour the Chambord into the bottom of a champagne flute.
- Top with champagne/sparkling wine/whatever bubbly you're drinking.
- Garnish with an orange twist.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 467Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 24mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 3gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g