Last Updated on November 30, 2021 by laurenpacek
These Chocolate Raspberry Brownies have THREE kinds of chocolate and sweet-tart raspberries. They are the embodiment of sweet decadence in the form of a super fudgy brownie.
Raspberry and chocolate is a delicious flavor combination, that's for sure. And a small (admittedly irrational) part of me likes to pretend that the addition of fruit to a baked good makes it somewhat healthy.
Bottom line: These brownies are fudgy AF. Like, you better eat these with a fork. The chocolate chips add some texture, and the raspberries add a pop of sweet and tart flavor.
I found this recipe on the blog Clarks Condensed, and couldn't help but make them ASAP.
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 16 tbsp unsalted butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 ¼ cup frozen raspberries, divided
- ¾ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips, divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x13-inch baking pan with foil or parchment paper, spray with cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In another medium-sized bowl, whisk the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla extract together. Add the eggs, one at a time, whisking until each egg is well combined before adding another.
- Switch to a spatula, and in a couple of additions, add the dry ingredients to the wet. Once things are just combined, add 1 cup of frozen raspberries and ½ cup each of both kinds of chocolate chips. Stir until they are well distributed.
- Spread the brownie batter in an even layer into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cups of berries and chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 28-33 minutes, or until a toothpick, when inserted into the center, comes out clean.
- Allow the brownies to cool completely before slicing.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 297Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 63mgSodium: 81mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 2gSugar: 28gProtein: 4g