This Palace Cafe Cocktail is fresh, herbaceous (thanks to rosemary infused vodka), and very refreshing.
I declare this my official summertime cocktail.
This recipe makes good use of the Rosemary Infused Vodka and Homemade Sour Mix that I shared with you over the past couple of weeks.
They're fizzy, sweet, and perfumed with herby rosemary flavor. They are also slightly dangerous in that they go down very easily.
This cocktail is inspired by one that I enjoyed at The Palace Cafe in New Orleans. The food was delicious there, too.
The Palace Cafe Cocktail
- 1.5 oz rosemary infused vodka see notes
- 0.75 oz Domaine de Canton (a ginger liqueur)
- 1.5 oz sour mix see notes
- ginger ale
- 1 sprig of rosemary for garnish
- Add ice, vodka, Domaine de Canton, and sour mix to a cocktail shaker. Shake until very cold.
- Strain into a glass with ice. Top with ginger ale and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
- The recipe for Rosemary Infused Vodka can be found here
- The recipe for Homemade Sour Mix can be found here
Disclaimer: Nutritional information is a generated estimate and is not guaranteed to be accurate.
Leave a Reply