Last Updated on May 11, 2021 by laurenpacek
This Palace Cafe Cocktail is fresh, herbaceous (thanks to rosemary infused vodka), and very refreshing.
I declare this my official summertime cocktail.
They're fizzy, sweet, and perfumed with herby rosemary flavor. They are also slightly dangerous in that they go down very easily.
This cocktail is inspired by one that I enjoyed at The Palace Cafe in New Orleans. The food was delicious there, too.
- 1.5 oz rosemary infused vodka, see notes
- .75 oz Domaine de Canton, (a ginger liqueur)
- 1.5 oz sour mix, see notes
- ginger ale
- 1 sprig of rosemary, for garnish
- Add ice, vodka, Domaine de Canton, and sour mix to a cocktail shaker. Shake until very cold.
- Strain into a glass with ice. Top with ginger ale and garnish with a sprig of rosemary.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 418Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 51mgCarbohydrates: 74gFiber: 19gSugar: 45gProtein: 2g