Last Updated on May 16, 2021 by laurenpacek
This Blackberry Lime Vodka Fizz combines sweet berries, tart lime juice, vodka, and fizzy water to make a summery and refreshing cocktail.
It's Monday, it's hot, and a drink wouldn't be the worst thing in the world right now. Anyone else in a similar mental place?
It's my first full summer in Durham, and dang. It is hot. I know it's only going to get worse, too, with August right around the corner. Cold, fizzy drinks are very necessary.
Muddle up some super ripe berries, add some tart lime juice, booze, and top it all off with something bubbly. Couldn't be easier. Or more refreshing.
- 5-6 very ripe blackberries
- ½ lime, juiced
- 1.5 oz vodka
- LaCroix Curaté Muré Pepino (blackberry cucumber)
- fresh blackberries and thin wheels of lime, for garnish
- Drop the blackberries into the bottom of a tall glass. Squeeze half of a lime on top. Gently muddle the blackberries.
- Fill the glass most of the way with ice. Add the vodka and top with LaCroix.
- Garnish with fresh blackberries and slices of lime.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 140Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 3mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 4gSugar: 4gProtein: 1g