If you’re in need of a delicious Summer salad, look no further!
This Watermelon and Avocado Salad is summery, fresh, and delicious. The sweet watermelon and tangy balsamic vinegar are perfect complements.
The flavors in this salad are perfectly complementary
During the Summer months, watermelon is at its best. Sweet watermelon was basically destined to be paired with salty feta cheese and tangy balsamic vinegar. If you haven’t tried this combination of flavors before, wait no longer, and let this recipe be a gentle introduction!
Looking for other salad recipes?
I have a few fruit-forward salads on this blog. If that’s something you’d be interested in, definitely check out this Nectarine and Burrata Caprese Salad, this Roasted Beet, Apple, and Goat Cheese Salad, and Strawberry Pecan Salad with Beets!
- 3 cups arugula
- 2 cups fresh watermelon, cubed
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 1 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Combine the arugula, watermelon, avocado, and feta in a bowl or on a plate.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle with balsamic and olive oil.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 477Total Fat: 35gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 25gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 586mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 9gSugar: 24gProtein: 10g
Pin this recipe for later!