There are recipes like this all over the place, so I’m not entirely sure where I came across this. In actuality, it’s probably a mashup of several that I’ve seen. You can add different vegetables to suit your tastes.
- 2 small-medium or 1 large red potato, cubed
- 6 carrots, scrubbed and chopped into 2-inch pieces
- Handful of green beans, cut in half
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
Chop the vegetables and place them in the bottom of a 4-quart slow cooker. Lay the chicken breasts on top of the vegetables.
Mix the cans of soup and onion soup mix. Pour this mixture over everything in the crock pot.
Cook for 6 hours on low. Eat!
If you’re in the market for delicious and easy recipes for the slow cooker, I’ve got you covered! Check out some of my other crockpot/slow cooker recipes: